2015年7月31日 星期五

Week 7 with class501


July 28th


               Looking for a pair of legs

Today, Coco, Eva and Lulu took me all over the school campus to  help me look for my 'legs". First, they found two mops for me. Those were my first legs. Not only were they ugly but also stupid. Then, we met a beautiful lady. She gave me a pair of legs which were made by branches, but I don't like them.  Afterwards, I found a stone skirt. I tried it on and I looked like a princess! I wanted to carry it away but it was too heavy to take.  Then, Lulu find a long leg for me. It  was a slender yellow hose. I think I looked like a snake.  That's not funny.   Finally, Coco found a pair of legs at the basketball court.  They fitted me very well. They are the best legs that I have ever had!







July 29th
In the Music Classroom

    My hostess, Coco, Eva and Lulu took me to the practice room when the class was over.   There were many musical instruments here.  After entering this room, my three hostess began to play their instruments.  Coco played the flute, Lulu played the clarinet and Eva played the baritone.  Although they have  learned how to play these musical instruments for only one year, they played them very well. 
Then, I borrowed a pair of sticks from other students because I wanted to practice with them.   I became one-day-drum-player and beat the drum with them.   I enjoyed it very much because it was new to me!  Hopefully, I would have another chance to practice with them.  








July 30th 

During the baking lesson


Today, I went to the baking classroom with Lulu.  I was looking forwards to making cakes because it was another new experience for me.   For start, the teacher showed us how to make a cake.   Although it seemed easy for the teacher, we spent lots of time and energy trying to make it.  For the final touch, we decorated it with chocolate.  I drew a  picture on one of the cakes.  Although it looked strange, I felt very satisfied because I could make a cake by myself.


1 則留言:

  1. I like the journal of "Looking for a pair of legs." That's creative and interesting!! Keep having fun in Taiwan, Carp!

    回覆刪除