2015年7月29日 星期三


Gifts from Japan
The following are the gifts from our friend from 河內.      I think his act really shows that the Japanese are a courteous people.   They are so thoughtful!  When I got the gifts, I was surprised.  That's  because all I did was write e-mail .  I mean I just did the basic work to let him know what we would do.  It's surely nice of him to give us the gifts.  I like them very much.  But I need to check out what he wrote on the card.   It probably says why he gave these gifts and they are the famous items in  his place.  Anyway, thanks! 



The following is the English translation of what is written on the card:

Imabari-city in Ehime-prefecture which is next to Hiroshima-prefecture is famous as a producing center of a towel excellent in quality. I present a handkerchief made in imabari and Japanese tea ( made in Imabari). 


沒有留言:

張貼留言