2015年7月1日 星期三

Carp Week & 4
Carp Week 3 & 4

June 29 (By Ming-zhen Group 4)

Last Saturday, Ming-zhen and I worked as volunteers in a triathlon.  The weather was very hot, and we worked and stood under the sun for six hours.  Although we felt exhausted, our tiredness disappeared soon when we heard the triathlon players saying “Thank you” to us!




       June 30 (By Peter Chen Group 5)

Today, Peter and I went to his home in Yeliu by bus.  On our way, Peter was reading English while I was sleeping.  After getting off the bus, we played basketball together.  Peter practiced basketball for the competition in August.  I wish he can get the championship!  Then, we had a great lunch, which was cooked by Peter’s grandmother.  The foods were the yummiest and the best during my trip in Taiwan so far.  I felt satisfied and thankful for his grandmother’s treat!  We ate, and then we studied.  I accompanied Peter while he was taking notes for a studio program.  He listened to the program attentively while I fell asleep.  Today, I had many special experiences for entertainment.  It was an impressive day to me.  Hope I can go to Peter’s home again

July 1 (By Xu-ting Group 6)


 I went to a basketball court with Xu-ting in San-chih today.  The court was new, and many people there played basketball well.  We also played basketball there, and it was really fun and exciting!  The weather in San-chih was hot.  I found that the weather in Japan was cooler than the one in Taiwan.  I felt hot while playing basketball.  After the game, I drank iced water and felt more comfortable.  Besides, I felt comfortable while breeze was blowing in my face.  Today was a happy day to me!


July 3 (By Shou-zheng Group 5)
       

  I went to Shou-zheng's home and visited him today.  Shou-zheng and I went playing basketball in a basketball court in the Jinshan senior high school.  His basletball skill was not good, so I beat him again and again.  Every time I won him by a wide margin.  He was heavy, but he moved fast.  While playing basketball, he stole balls swiftly.  I was very happy today because I made a good friend!

July 7 (By Wei-zhe Group 6)
        I went to beach with Wei-zhe for fun today, and he wanted to find a part-time job.  Although Wei-zhe has not found a part-time job, I believe he will soon.
        When we went to beach, the wind was strong and the waves were big.  There was some rain, so we just played with sands and water on the seashore.  Another reason was that we could not swim.  While we were playing with sands, suddenly it rained a lot.  So, we went back home right away.  Although we got wet, we felt happy that we played with water on a hot summer day!

10 則留言:

  1. 銘洋: Good job!! So are Ming-zhen and Peter! Have a great summer vacation!

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  4. 銘洋: Good job!! So are Ming-zhen and Peter! Have a great summer vacation!

    回覆刪除
  5. Hahaha! Carp fell asleep while Pet's studying! Hmmm, how come this scene is so familiar???

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello Stan! Haha.....right. It's getting hotter now, and people feel sleepy easily particularly in the afternoon. XD But from Carp's journal, we know that Peter is a good student and Carp is getting used to the life in Taiwan! :-)

      刪除
  6. That's true!
    Peter is really a good student who knows to keep learning by himself during holidays!
    Way to go, Pete!

    回覆刪除
  7. Ming Zhen wrote that one,
    That day was very hot, she also served very hard, standing there in almost all tanned ~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 宜宜 was also with Ming Zhen and Carp on that hot day?~WOW!

      刪除