2015年7月13日 星期一

Carp Week 5

Carp Week 5

July 13, 2015 (By Jay Ma, Group 7)

        Today I went to Sanzhi with Jay, and Jay’s home is there.  First, I went to the Sanzhi elemetary school to prove I came here.  After that, Jay took me to a famous temple, Fu-Chen Temple, in Sanzhi.  In the temple, many statues were beautiful and I seldom went to a spot like this.  So, I let Jay take a picture for me to remember this moment.

Besides, I was so excited to go to Jay’s house, so I ran on streets and it was fun.  After I took a bath at Jay’s home, his mom cooked delicious chicken curry for us.  I was very full after eating it.  Then, I went to Jay’s bedroom to read a book, but I was so tired that I only read a few pages.  Jay thought I was tired, so he took me to bed.  I felt so comfortable because I went to many spots today and seldom took a rest.  However, I felt happy and satisfied at Jay’s home.  If I have a lot of chances to do such things, I will come to Taiwan again.  Wait for me!

Sanzhi elementary school
Fu-Chen Temple
rushing to Jay's home


chicken curry
Carp's sleeping...zZZ.
 
Carp's reading!


July 14, 2015 (By Vivian Chang, Group 7)


Vivian took me to meet a new friend today, and its name was called “Little Blue.“  I played a lot with it.  I was too tired to play with my new friend, so I lay on the bed to take a rest.

Suddenly, I saw Vivian take out a new cellphone--HTC M8.  I was so excited because I did not have a cellphone!  The cellphone was new and special to me.  Vivian told me that the color of the cellphone was special to her, and I knew that the cellphone was given by her mother!  OMG!!  How I wish I could get a gift like this!   I was excited, so I let Vivian take a picture for me to beg my mother to buy a similar  cellphone for me.  I was very happy because I made a new friend.  I wish I have more chances to play wit my new friend!

"Little Blue"
HTC M8


 Carp is taking a rest.

July 15 (By Gemma Lai, Group 7)

Gemma, her friend and I went to a newly-opened café today.  It’s called “SF Coffee.”  It was really comfortable and quiet!  It’s also a good place where people can relax and have delicious meals.  I am a doll, so I only sat there and saw my friends eating.  Gemma showed me a new album—an album of a Korean pop team “SHINee.”  Just like what Gemma said, SHINee were very cute and handsome!  Their songs were also very great!


Carp's at the SF cafe!
 
          yummy foods

Wow~~many SHINee's albums!

July 19 (By Vivian Lin, Group 7)

 Today I went to Keelung with Vivian.  First, we went to see a very irritative  movie “Ant Man.”  The actor in the movie could become bigger or smaller in one second--that's very cool!  I liked this movie so much because I wished to be a super hero like him.  We watched the earliest movie today because the morning movie was cheaper than other periods.  Thanks for this, we could save money and spent more time to visit another place.

 


At noon, we ate lunch at the Eight-way fried dumpling restaurant.  I ate some fried dumplings and drank a cup of soymilk.  They were very delicious.  I was very full after eating lunch.  After lunch, I went to Vivian’s cram school.  I tried to write some math questions, but l found that was too difficult to me.  I thought I had to study harder to improve my math.






Finally, Vivian and I went to UNIQLO and MUJI.  I wanted to visit these places because they were from Japan.  There were a lot of special clothes in UNIQLO.  They were not only beautiful, but also practical.  In MUJI, there were many different kinds of pens.  The notebooks there were green because they all used recycled paper.  That was a good way to protect our Earth.  l felt satisfied and happy today, and I experienced many different things in Taiwan.  I hoped I could have more chances to visit Taiwan--that would be very wonderful!

Am I cute and handsome? ;-)





29 則留言:

  1. Carp seems so happy in Taiwam !

    回覆刪除
  2. Yes! Carp's so happy because he met many good friends, including Jay Ma! :-)

    回覆刪除
  3. So glad to meet Carp!!
    Welcome to Taiwan next time.^^

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. You're a good host for planning a good trip for Carp! :-)

      刪除
  4. Nice to meet you,Carp.
    You are a cute boy.

    回覆刪除
  5. Nice to meet you,Carp.
    You are a cute boy.

    回覆刪除
  6. Nice to meet you,Carp.
    You are a cute boy.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Carp's happy and felt flattered after hearing your words to him!XD

      刪除
  7. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  8. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  9. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  10. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  11. Hello!Crap,I wish you have fun:>

    回覆刪除
  12. hi carp! I hope you will have a great mood

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I believe Carp will! Thank you for taking Carp to visit some good places!

      刪除
  13. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  14. you will be healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  15. Thank Carp bring us fun time^____^
    I wish you a happy day!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. With the blessings from Class 506, Carp is going to have a lot of fun in Taiwan! :-)

      刪除