2015年7月21日 星期二

Carp Week 6

Carp Week 6

July 21 (By Ya-chu Shen, Group 8)

      Ya-chun and I ate some fine shaved ice, made from a local food, at the Jinshan old street today.  The shopowner used the local yams and caramel to make such fine shaved ice.  When we ate the shaved ice, it seemed that we were eating yams.  We even tasted the fiber of yams!  How special such shaved ice was to me!









Carp's tasting some shaved ice!











July 22 (By Jia-yi Chen, Group 8)

        It was my first time to hike with Jia-yi in the Lion-head mountain.  While going hiking, we saw many tourists hiking, too!  During the break, I took some photos, and I found the scenary in Jinshan was so beautiful!  After our hiking, we played water at the Huang-gang Harbor.  What a wonderful trip today!






beautiful views in Jinshan


July 25 (By Yi-han Chang, Group 8)

        I went to a restaurant with Yi-han near her school.  The restaurant was called “Lion King.”  While ordering foods, I hesitated for a long time because every food on the menu looked so delicious.  It was hard for me to decide what to eat.  After the meal, I was satisfied because the food was yummy and the environment was comfortable.  If I have another opportunity, I’d like to eat there once and want to visit more places and know various culture in Taiwan!








Carp's eating at the Lion King restaurant!

2 則留言: