2015年7月28日 星期二

Carp Week 7

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 

Today is a big day for me.   One is because I'm going to class 501, the music class; the other is that my principal from 河內 comes here with one teacher and two students and they will stay until Aug. 3.  They will join class 503 with some of classes and experience some special lessons, such as computer and baking ones.   They will have sightseeing as well.   They will go to 九份 Gold Museum and Taidun.   I hope I will have a chance to go there some day.

After taking a look at the blog, they knew that I had a very good time at Jinshan high school.  I traveled a lot and ate their local food.   They knew I have been taking good care.   They are thankful for teachers and students here.




As for class 501, I'm looking forward to being with them.  I believe I will enjoy it.

my hostesses in class 501
my hostesses in class 501


A-Fu on his way to Japan

A-Fu is our exchange 'teddy bear' to 河內.   We gave him to the principal of 
 河內.   He promised that his students will also take good care of him.   I think A-Fu can't wait to go to Japan. 

the reception ceremony








沒有留言:

張貼留言