2016年1月18日 星期一

January 2, 2016 with class 503

I’ve been her in Taiwan for a few months. At the end of December, I gained some experiences from several festivals in Taiwan. For instance, December twenty-second is Winter solstice, the longest night of the year. I ate a bowl of sticky rice ball soup.  Some of the rice balls had black sesame filling.  I love the food because it is very chewy and yummy. December twenty-fifth is Christmas day.  On that day, we exchanged gifts.  Everyplace is full of Christmas atmosphere. There are many Christmas trees and poinsettia. School also held a series of activityies; for example, singing, dancing and wind band performances. It’s a joyful festival! New Year's Eve is coming, which is the final day of the year. I found many people watch or let off fireworks with their friends. As time passed by, I followed everyone to  count down……five, four, three, two, and one. I have a New Year resolution: I hope I can make many friends in Taiwan.

        


沒有留言:

張貼留言