2018年5月15日 星期二


                                                    I like apples ,so I eat his iphone.  HAHAHA
                                                    By the way his IG is:taco._._._._.o521






 The boy is teaching me how to download music.

I'm taking pictures with  two  pretty girls.   They edit their pictures with cute rabbit ears. 


I am  playing his phone, and secretly 
watching his two classmates.


                                           Don't waste your time living someone else's life.
                                                      Today  I  come class 605.
                                                      I meet a boy, Zhan Jay.  I think he is the handsomest student in his  class.   I am happy today.
                                                   

沒有留言:

張貼留言