2016年11月18日 星期五

October 26, 2016 - A Mini Marathon

This year is our school’s 70th anniversary.   The school holds a sports day and a series of activities.  During this period, the school has held sports competitions one after another. On the afternoon of October 26, I joined a five-kilometer mini marathon. I was attracted to running because it is a great way to build my endurance and keep in shape. Before we ran the mini marathon, we did a warm-up.
The moment I was prepared, the activity started. I took deep breaths to make sure I could get enough oxygen while running. It was not the result of my running but how far I could run and keep moving forward that mattered most in this competition. I realized at that time that the sweat I shed was worthwhile.

After running about four kilometers, I was in the last quarter of the marathon. With the help and encouragement from my friends, I arrived at the finish line.  This activity brought all the students and teachers at school together, and I realized running was good not only for my well-being but also for my meditating. 





沒有留言:

張貼留言