2015年12月24日 星期四

2015-11-27 with class 503

Today Yencih and Angel brought me to the computer classroom in senior high school.  It was computer class and this classroom seems to belong to class 510 because the school wants to give them a nice place to study and to operate computers on their own.   I focused on what was taught in class but I fell asleep by accident.  When I woke up, it was break time.   Everyone’s monitors are different.  I asked the classmate sitting next to me what the teacher just said.  So, I knew that  the teacher taught us about CPU.  Although I fell asleep, I asked the teacher about the lesson after the class.  I hope that I can study with class 510 next time!

It was about time to have lunch.  Angel, Yencih and I went to the school kitchen to take lunch so as to let our classmates enjoy the meal.  Angel told us that she’s a vegetarian.  Yencih eats meats besides vegetarian dishes.  Although meats are my favorite, vegetarian food looks delicious, too!
        We also talked about our habits, favorite foods, etc.   Angel loves singing and cheese cakes.  Yencih likes to exercise and candy is her favorite.  After having our lunches, we wished each other a nice dream before we took a nap.  As the bell rang, I woke up and I felt a lot more energetic.  Because Angel was preparing for the song for the singing contest in the afternoon, I practiced with her.  What a wonderful day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言