2015年12月24日 星期四

2015-11-25 with class 503

        Today I go to Jinshan high school’s library.  I find a book about Taiwanese traditional food.


  The book makes me interested, because it is said that the Taiwanese food is delicious.  I borrow the book, and I read the book.  I discover the special dessert.  It is like white pudding.  I didn’t see it when I was in Japan.  Its name is Douhua.  I want to eat it, but I do not know where I can buy it.  Maybe my friend Andy knows where to buy it, so I tell Andy that I want some.  And says he can take me to eat Douhua.  I am very excited.  After eating dinner at Andy’s home, I follow Andy to buy Douhua.  The douhua has the ginger ale, white pudding and sweet soup.  The white pudding is soybean production.  The ginger ale can get the cold out of my body.  I am very surprised because the dessert is good for health.  I really like this Taiwanese dessert.

  

沒有留言:

張貼留言