2015年6月22日 星期一

Carp Week 2

Carp Week 2

June 22 (By Sean Lin, Group 2)

        Today I went shopping in Keelung.  I was not familiar with Keelung, but it was a special place to me.  The place where Sean took me today was familiar to me!  The place was MUJI, which is also a retail store in Japan!  This store sells many kinds of household products.  Sean bought some pens at the MUJI store, and the pens cost him a lot of money.

MUJI is popular in Taiwan and Japan!

June 23 (By Nick Shen, Group 3)


     Nick and I went to a temple in San-chih today.  There was a show of the dragon and lion dance there.  There were also many vendors, and we ate a lot of Taiwanese snacks.  We went to a temple, praying for safety and peace.  We felt very happy and full.  I thanked Nick for showing me around and taking me to experience the temple culture in Taiwan!



June 24 (By Allan Chen, Group 3)


     I spent a nice day with Allan at school today.  We played volleyball with everyone after school.  They played volleyball so well in the volleyball court.  When leaving school, we went to eat snowflake ice—what the best thing it is!  I was really happy with Allan in the free time today.







Carp is playing volleyball with Allan in the Jinshan senior high school!







June 25 (By Cliff Kao, Group 3)


        Today I went to Sanchih bookstore with Cliff because he has exams these days.  We bought some stationery—a red pen, a blue pen, and a black pen.  He is ready for the final exams.  After we get back home, Cliff and I study English and math.  We study together and make preparations for the final exams.  Good luck to Cliff!


Good luck on Cliff's final exams!


June 26 (By Shuo-ge, Group 5)

Today I went to Tamsui to meet a new friend.  His name is “Super Handsome Shuo-ge.”  In Tamsui, Shuo-ge and I saw a beautiful river, and we enjoyed many happy moments on the old streets.  We stayed there till 9 pm, and the streets were still very crowded!  Shuo-ge and I spent a pleasant time in Tamsui, and I wish to visit there again.



June 27 (By Yu-zhen, Group 4)

        Today I went to the Jinshan night market with Yu-zhen.  At dinner, we ate rice noodles at the first stand in the night market, and the rice noodles were delicious!  Besides, we also ate seafood thick soup and stew ribs with herbs.  These two dishes were very popular.  The Jinshan night market only opens on Tuesday and Saturday evenings.  We went to the night market on Saturday evening, so it was more crowded than on Tuesday evening.


Night markets in Taiwan are famous for their various snacks!



June 28 (By Ru-huei, Group 4)

I went to the Lion’s Head Park with Ru-huei in Jinshan today.  Ru-huei’s PE teacher often takes her classmates to jog in the park.  Although it is tiring and hot, it is a great experience to watch the beautiful sea view from the park.  It is fabulous that Taiwan is surrounded by seas.


Let's go jogging!


4 則留言:

  1. Yes, it's really great that the ocean is all around Taiwan.
    And the mountains and the sea are all so close to people wherever part on this island they live!!
    Great pictures, by the way,guys.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you for your praise and supportive words! Yes, those students really did a great job of taking Carp to some good places in Taiwan. ;-) Let's look forward to their new posts and pictures!

      刪除