2015年6月22日 星期一

Carp Week 1

Carp Week 1

June 17 (By Han-lin & Pei-ying, Group 1)

Today is June 17th, and I woke up at four o'clock in the morning.  When l look out the window and saw a wonderful sunrise, I felt very satisfied and was full of happiness.  After that, Han-lin and Pei-ying took me to the beach, and we ate delicious breakfast in Jinshan.  At the beach, I saw plenty of fish, crabs and seaweed which was washed up on the shore.  And then, Han-lin and Pei-ying took me to Tamsui Old Streets to eat our dinner, “Ah Gei.”  It's a deep fried tofu.  It is stuffed with crystal noodles and sealed with surimi.  The texture of the tofu is soft inside.  The crystal noodles inside are very smooth, tender and tasty.  We ate “ah gei” with some savory, spicy sauce.  The sauce tasted sweet.  If you come here, “ah gei” is a must-try in Tamsui!  Today is a wonderful day!  I think I will never forget these wonderful memories.












Carp just woke up in the morning.








June 19 (By Joan Huang, Group 1)

Today is June 19th.  It's an extended holiday thanks to the Dragon Boat Festival. The weather was so hot.  So I went to a store selling shaved ice with Mei-Yi, Shu-Yue, Shu-Yue's sister, and a friend.  We ordered the milk-flavored and the chocolate-flavored shaved ice.  The shaved ice tasted yummy and kept us from summer heat.  After that, we visited the famous old street in Jinshan.  The old street was filled with hundreds of tourists.  So, I was afraid that I might be separated from my friends.  The Jinshan old street is famous for delicious duck meat in a restaurant.  Many tourists come to Jinshan for the well-known duck meat.  In the late evening, we went to McDonald's and took a break there.  What a beautiful day it is!

 






shaved ice and duck meat!!












June 20 (By Kano Lai, Group 2)

Today I went to a movie “Jurassic World” with Kano, Shi-xian, Yi-zong in Keelung.  Originally, we four people wanted to take a picture with the billboard of “Jurassic Park.”  But it was a pity that we couldn’t find one in the movie theater.  So, we chose to take a picture with the billboard of another popular movie “Insidious 3.”  Kano, Shi-xian and Yi-zong were so shy that only I took a photo with the billboard.  In my opinion, if there is a sequel to “Jurassic World,” I will go watching it because this movie is exciting and full of surprises.  I am looking forward to watching “Jurassic World 2” together with my three good friends!

Carp went to a movie in Keelung!

June 21 (By Yi-zong, Group 2)

It is fun to travel in Taiwan!  After the 3-day trip with four Taiwanese girls, now it is time for me to travel in Taiwan with three Taiwanese boys.
Today I went to a special restaurant with Yi-zong, Shi-xian and Kano.  The restaurant is called “Sharks Bite Toast.”  The store name is very special, let alone its foods.  I ordered a dish—smoked chicken with cheese, and it was super delicious!
There are many interesting places in Taiwan.  I hope I am able to visit the restaurant again.  And I’d like to share the fun things with my Japanese friends!

This is yummy!




2 則留言:

  1. Shaved ice!!! What a terrific treat in such a hot, melting summer!!!
    Looks like Carp had a great day!
    Way to go, guys!

    回覆刪除
  2. Right, many people really need something cold to survive in such a hot summer!XD Carp is going to visit you soon! :-)

    回覆刪除