2018年5月14日 星期一

A Day with a Basketball Boy

Hi! I'm Carp. I went to a friend's house on Sunday. My friend's name is Jack. His family runs a fishing tool shop. Jack loves fishing and loves playing basketball. On Sunday morning,Jack took me to the dock for fishing. The sun is quite big on that day. I asked Jack why he wanted to go fishing in such hot weather. He told me that this his passion. I suddenly realized that when I love something,no matter what difficulties I encounter,they are not problems. In the afternoon Jack took me to the court to practice the ball. Jack told me that he will do basketball voluntary training every vacation. I asked Jack why he worked so hard. He said because he wants to be stronger. I found Jack is a hard worker. I enjoy spending the day with him. Thank you Jack for letting me learn the spirit of hard work.

沒有留言:

張貼留言