2016年6月29日 星期三

June 2, 2016 with class 503

        Today, Andy and I prepared for the Science Week together.  First, we stuck a poster to the blackboard.  Second, we put bottles on the table.  I didn’t know what we would do.  And then, Andy put a water tank on the table.  Third, we put targets made of paper on the table.  Finally, we were ready.


        I asked Andy why we needed to collect a lot of plastic bottles.  Andy gave me one of the bottles, but he didn’t tell me the reason until he finished everything. He used a pair of scissors to cut  a bottle in half.  He saved the upper part of the bottle and cut a balloon.  He attached the part of the balloon to the bottle.  He pulled back the balloon.  Suddenly, he released the balloon and a strong wind rushed out of the bottle.  It worked like an air gun.  I was surprised.  Andy taught me how it worked and then I made an air gun.  I used the gun to shoot the targets.  I was very happy that I hit a lot of targets. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言