2015年4月14日 星期二

How to begin


Teddy Bear

M What should we start
1.      Give him/her a name
2.      Welcome party 
3.      Taking it home, keeping a diary for him or her and taking pictures

M Discuss
1.      format of the diary: 
2.      What should students write:
--self introduction
-- school life, after school life, local culture
…as long as you can write
3.      Draw pictures too, if you like
4.      Examples
Dear Diary,
        I am so happy that teacher gave me Teddy to take it home for one day.  She told me that Teddy has come from a place far away.  Everyone in my home was very happy to see Teddy and they greeted him well. 
        In the evening, after I have done all of my work, we went to park with Teddy.  I enjoyed a lot with Teddy.  We played Hide and Seek.  Then we ate ice-cream and had some chocolates.  Then both of us got tired so we returned home.  When we returned home, mama had made pizza and doughnuts.  We ate a lot and our stomachs were full.  Teddy wanted to sleep.  So I made him sleep beside me in my bed.
        This day was really great and memorable.  I enjoyed a lot with Teddy.  Now I have to sleep as it is very late and I will have to go to school tomorrow.
                                                           Ralma

Dear Diary,
Today I had a lot of fun with Teddy.  Teacher told me that it had come from far away to stay with us.  She gave it to me saying that I can keep it with me for a day.
Everyone at home welcome Teddy, specially Anabia---my little sister.  She was amazed to see it.  In the evening after completing my homework, I took Teddy to Almaida.  We enjoyed in playing area and had zinger with chips and coke.  Mama captured a nice click of Teddy with me.  We came back home after having ice-cream.  Then Teddy looked tired and cold so I made it sleep in my bed. 
Oh, I’ll never forgot all this fun. I wish Teddy could stay with me forever.  Well for now I wish the best to Teddy wherever it goes next.  I’m going to miss it.  Now I am feeling sleepy.  So good night. 

                                                      Inaya Uadeed

沒有留言:

張貼留言